21 May, 2008

I have promise to keep...

It was bad, too bad that after fixing an issue
on 2th of May, I got to know that it's DVD-RW
it was not working. I was shocked, why not working?

I was really upset and called Apple Support Center
instead fixing it from Locall reseller (RSG)
which already fix some issue and make a new one.

Technical support Engineer asked all posibiility to
Fix the issue and finally he said to visit to RSG
again, I refused to visit as they waste lot of time
and not actually work on issue. I asked him
to replace Laptop instead of fix it (because
after a Repair how can a brand new thing can be
call "New" more, if it is fixed 2 times).
He aggreed with me and forward my call to Customer Service
department in Austrila. She was nice worker, asked
me to give address and ensure that it will be replace.
(call was on 8May Thursday). so plan was to pick
up old hardware on Monday and back within 1 week.
I was happy.
Friday 9May, I got call from Apple Courier department
about detailed process. He told that pick up take one
week and after that it will take 3 week to get back
new laptop to you. I was little worry about this
Big Time period as I know that Company offen
take max time limit (as Dell told me to deliver
Monitor in minimum 1 week, but I got it on 3 day).

Monday 11 May, I was waiting for Call, but No call
even upto 5PM. Finally Courier person Came directly
to home and pick this. (Cool 1 promise kept!)

Thursday 15 May, I mailed on her again to get
update about courier and update Address. I got
NO reply. Now I was worring it.

Monday 18 May, I was waiting for it (although
I should not as per consulted by Apple).

Tuesday 19 May, I had not hope to get today, but
my New Laptop with Courier company. Guy brought
that with him and asked about Tax to pay, I asked
him that it will be paided by Apple India as
it was replacement and I already paid all Tax, when I
bought Laptop. So he took it back and asked to wait
for 1-2 days.

don't know when I will get back from Courier company,
but one thing was sure that Apple keep its
2nd promise also (it was better than my
expection).

Yes, it is 'royal APPLE'.

No comments: