26 July, 2009

10 Things for New IT person

Just don't want to copy & Paste, so
follow the link Here for Great Advice...

Summary as below (for my personal experience):
0000 - Being liked is easy Yes, I experienced it
0001 - Being respected is hard Yes, I experienced it
0010 - Everything you learned in college is useless Yes, I experienced it
0011 - Never stop learning Yes, I experienced it
0100 - You live or die by your text editor, so choose wisely - No, I m not programmer at last
0101 - No one really cares what college you went to Yes, I experienced it
0110 - Silence never goes out of style Yes, I experienced it
0111 - You will meet odd, strange and unpleasant people, deal with it -Yes, I experienced it
1000 - Make friends with IT Yes, I experienced it
1001 - You will never escape office politics - Yes, I experienced it

No comments: