it is following Hardware Configration:
- 3.5 inch touch-sensitive widescreen display
- 800 × 480 pixel resolution
- Micro-USB connector, High-Speed USB 2.0
- TI OMAP 3430: ARM Cortex-A8 600 MHz, PowerVR SGX with OpenGL ES 2.0 support
- Up to 1GB of application memory (256 MB RAM, 768 MB virtual memory)
- 32 GB internal storage
- Full QWERTY tactile keyboard
- Full QWERTY onscreen keyboard
- Quad-band GSM EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
- WCDMA 900/1700/2100 MHz
- Maemo browser powered by Mozilla
- Adobe Flash Supported
- 5 megapixel camera (2584 × 1938 pixels)
Complete Detail about Specification here
I was searching for processor, which is available here.
Speed is still not clear whether 600Mhz-1Ghz or not? as Nokia
only mention ~600Mhz, but Site showing upto 1Ghz.
Anyway Linux based Phone, hope to get Unicode based Indian
Language working, which is yet supported by iPhone (partly).